Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Board suspends tehnician's pharmacy privileges after drug arrest
Beginning in late April, Jessica Duda, 34, allegedly stole between 100 and 150 hydrocodone 10/500 mg tablets on 10 occasions from the pharmacy where she was employed, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office.
he pharmacy was not named in the release or in the state Board of Pharmacy's order revoking Duda's privileges, pending a July 3 hearing at 8 a.m. at the board's Concord offices.
Duda was arrested by Londonderry police on June 12 on charges of possession of controlled narcotic drugs (hydrocodone), possession of hydrocodone with intent to distribute, possession of hydrocodone in a motor vehicle and misdemeanor theft. She was fired the same day, according to the news release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424