Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Board suspends tehnician's pharmacy privileges after drug arrest
Beginning in late April, Jessica Duda, 34, allegedly stole between 100 and 150 hydrocodone 10/500 mg tablets on 10 occasions from the pharmacy where she was employed, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office.
he pharmacy was not named in the release or in the state Board of Pharmacy's order revoking Duda's privileges, pending a July 3 hearing at 8 a.m. at the board's Concord offices.
Duda was arrested by Londonderry police on June 12 on charges of possession of controlled narcotic drugs (hydrocodone), possession of hydrocodone with intent to distribute, possession of hydrocodone in a motor vehicle and misdemeanor theft. She was fired the same day, according to the news release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917