Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Board suspends tehnician's pharmacy privileges after drug arrest
Beginning in late April, Jessica Duda, 34, allegedly stole between 100 and 150 hydrocodone 10/500 mg tablets on 10 occasions from the pharmacy where she was employed, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office.
he pharmacy was not named in the release or in the state Board of Pharmacy's order revoking Duda's privileges, pending a July 3 hearing at 8 a.m. at the board's Concord offices.
Duda was arrested by Londonderry police on June 12 on charges of possession of controlled narcotic drugs (hydrocodone), possession of hydrocodone with intent to distribute, possession of hydrocodone in a motor vehicle and misdemeanor theft. She was fired the same day, according to the news release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 8
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 1
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 6
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424