Home » Sports » College Sports
UNH women announce slate
Led by 12th-year head coach Brian McCloskey, the UNH women will open on the road at St. Lawrence University Sept. 27 and 28. The Wildcats begin a three-game homestand on Oct. 4 against RIT.
New AD at Colby-Sawyer: Colby-Sawyer College director of athletics Debi Field McGrath announced Friday that she will retire on Sept. 1 after 27 years of service.
Men's basketball head coach Bill Foti and women's basketball head coach George Martin have been appointed to share the responsibilities and serve as athletic directors in addition to their coaching duties, effective Aug. 12.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 1
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- AL East looks loaded again in 2014 - 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Belichick’s magic act worthy of honor - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Dolphins seeking AFC wild card - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: The book on Bennett - 1
- NHIAA wrestling at Manchester - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 1