Home » News » Public Safety
Brentwood home destroyed in fire
The fire was reported about 2:30 p.m. and was out an hour later, Raymond said. The building was left uninhabitable.
The town's website says the property is listed to Daniel E. Musso, and Fire Chief Kevin Lemoine said Musso lives there. Concord police Lt. Steve Smagula said the address is also that of the man officers arrested at a gun control rally at the State House on Tuesday.
At the rally, the man police identified as Musso exchanged heated words with another man, who was advocating for tighter gun control laws, police said. When police officers tried to arrest him, he resisted and had to be stunned with a Taser, police said. Musso was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'