Home » News » Public Safety
Brentwood home destroyed in fire
The fire was reported about 2:30 p.m. and was out an hour later, Raymond said. The building was left uninhabitable.
The town's website says the property is listed to Daniel E. Musso, and Fire Chief Kevin Lemoine said Musso lives there. Concord police Lt. Steve Smagula said the address is also that of the man officers arrested at a gun control rally at the State House on Tuesday.
At the rally, the man police identified as Musso exchanged heated words with another man, who was advocating for tighter gun control laws, police said. When police officers tried to arrest him, he resisted and had to be stunned with a Taser, police said. Musso was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072