Brentwood home destroyed in fire
BRENTWOOD — A fire that apparently started accidentally in a chimney "substantially destroyed" a home at 149 Crawley Falls Road on Saturday afternoon, Deputy Fire Chief Gary Raymond said.
The fire was reported about 2:30 p.m. and was out an hour later, Raymond said. The building was left uninhabitable.
The town's website says the property is listed to Daniel E. Musso, and Fire Chief Kevin Lemoine said Musso lives there. Concord police Lt. Steve Smagula said the address is also that of the man officers arrested at a gun control rally at the State House on Tuesday.
At the rally, the man police identified as Musso exchanged heated words with another man, who was advocating for tighter gun control laws, police said. When police officers tried to arrest him, he resisted and had to be stunned with a Taser, police said. Musso was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault, police said.