action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

June 22. 2013 8:44PM

Firefighters extinguish city store blaze

MANCHESTER - Firefighters made quick work of a fire in an appliance store on Kelly Street on Saturday.

The fire broke out about 9:20 a.m. and was under control in 20 minutes, according to District Fire Chief James Michael.

The fire started in an appliance store at 155 Kelly St., which sustained water and smoke damage. A Chinese restaurant and a variety store located in the same building suffered smoke damage. The restaurant was closed while the cleanup is underway.

Michael said the fire apparently broke inside the store near stored appliances that were not plugged in.



e time.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

   ╗ ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

   ╗ SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events