Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Pelham man arrested for impersonating a police officer in Hudson
According to police, Steven Ploof, 44, was arrested after an investigation into an incident that occurred on May 2. A man in a white SUV stopped another motorist by flashing his lights, then obtained the license and registration from the other driver, accused him of speeding and threatened to arrest him.
Ploof was taken into custody Saturday on an arrest warrant for impersonating a police officer, a Class B felony, and for false imprisonment, a misdemeanor.
Ploof was released on $2,000 cash bail, and a hearing date is set for July 11 in the 9th Circuit Court in Nashua.
A police press release reminded drivers that whenever possible, a uniformed Hudson police officer will respond to a traffic stop conducted by any Hudson plain-clothes officer driving an unmarked police cruiser. And all officers carry police badges and Hudson police department identification cards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 4
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Pat Buchanan: What to make of Ferguson?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483