Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Pelham man arrested for impersonating a police officer in Hudson
According to police, Steven Ploof, 44, was arrested after an investigation into an incident that occurred on May 2. A man in a white SUV stopped another motorist by flashing his lights, then obtained the license and registration from the other driver, accused him of speeding and threatened to arrest him.
Ploof was taken into custody Saturday on an arrest warrant for impersonating a police officer, a Class B felony, and for false imprisonment, a misdemeanor.
Ploof was released on $2,000 cash bail, and a hearing date is set for July 11 in the 9th Circuit Court in Nashua.
A police press release reminded drivers that whenever possible, a uniformed Hudson police officer will respond to a traffic stop conducted by any Hudson plain-clothes officer driving an unmarked police cruiser. And all officers carry police badges and Hudson police department identification cards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 7
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Total Votes: 917