Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pelham man arrested for impersonating a police officer in Hudson
According to police, Steven Ploof, 44, was arrested after an investigation into an incident that occurred on May 2. A man in a white SUV stopped another motorist by flashing his lights, then obtained the license and registration from the other driver, accused him of speeding and threatened to arrest him.
Ploof was taken into custody Saturday on an arrest warrant for impersonating a police officer, a Class B felony, and for false imprisonment, a misdemeanor.
Ploof was released on $2,000 cash bail, and a hearing date is set for July 11 in the 9th Circuit Court in Nashua.
A police press release reminded drivers that whenever possible, a uniformed Hudson police officer will respond to a traffic stop conducted by any Hudson plain-clothes officer driving an unmarked police cruiser. And all officers carry police badges and Hudson police department identification cards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 54
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424