Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Pelham man arrested for impersonating a police officer in Hudson
According to police, Steven Ploof, 44, was arrested after an investigation into an incident that occurred on May 2. A man in a white SUV stopped another motorist by flashing his lights, then obtained the license and registration from the other driver, accused him of speeding and threatened to arrest him.
Ploof was taken into custody Saturday on an arrest warrant for impersonating a police officer, a Class B felony, and for false imprisonment, a misdemeanor.
Ploof was released on $2,000 cash bail, and a hearing date is set for July 11 in the 9th Circuit Court in Nashua.
A police press release reminded drivers that whenever possible, a uniformed Hudson police officer will respond to a traffic stop conducted by any Hudson plain-clothes officer driving an unmarked police cruiser. And all officers carry police badges and Hudson police department identification cards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Seabrook nuclear power plant discussion continues on concrete degradation - 0
Ice storm threatens the region
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424