Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pelham man arrested for impersonating a police officer in Hudson
According to police, Steven Ploof, 44, was arrested after an investigation into an incident that occurred on May 2. A man in a white SUV stopped another motorist by flashing his lights, then obtained the license and registration from the other driver, accused him of speeding and threatened to arrest him.
Ploof was taken into custody Saturday on an arrest warrant for impersonating a police officer, a Class B felony, and for false imprisonment, a misdemeanor.
Ploof was released on $2,000 cash bail, and a hearing date is set for July 11 in the 9th Circuit Court in Nashua.
A police press release reminded drivers that whenever possible, a uniformed Hudson police officer will respond to a traffic stop conducted by any Hudson plain-clothes officer driving an unmarked police cruiser. And all officers carry police badges and Hudson police department identification cards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424