NH Military People: Alvirne grad promoted to rank of Air Force major
Erick Brough, son of Fred Brough and his wife, Sharon Felton, of Hudson, has been promoted to the rank of major in the U.S. Air Force.
Maj. Brough is a 1999 graduate of Alvirne High School, a 2003 graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado and has a master's degree from Florida Institute of Technology.
After serving five tours overseas as a pilot on C-17s, Brough is now assigned to the Education and Training Command as an instructor pilot training U.S. and foreign flight crews on the C-17.
He is based at Altus Air Force base in Oklahoma with his wife, Kate (Toohey) of Bedford, and their two children.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.