Home » Sports » Football » Patriots/NFL
Search warrants, but court officials say no arrest warrant issued for Patriots' Hernandez
Hernandez also returned back to his North Attleborough home just before 5 p.m. Friday.
Attleboro court clerk Nancy E. Clarke said she could not comment on where the warrants were intended to allow investigators to search.
“Not that I’m aware of,” Sturdy said. At 4:30 Friday, there was still no arrest warrant in the Attleboro court.
“If it was issued anywhere in the state it would show up,” said Clarke. “There’s only three clerks here, we all talk to each other. No warrant has been issued.”
Hernandez was booted from Gillette Stadium Thursday when he showed up for a workout, according to a source close to the team.
Hernandez refused to speak with reporters at the gas station Thursday, and his lawyers at the high-powered firm of Ropes & Gray did not respond to multiple inquiries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hollis playground effort gains community support - 0
- Kid Zenith members working to make a difference - 0
- Family with special needs students struggles with move - 0
- 'Hour of Code' taps student creativity - 1
- Fired Epping children's librarian gets public hearing - 0
- Hillsborough district names its Teacher of Year - 0
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- PSU adjunct faculty members approve three-year contract - 0
- UNH, trustees seek to reverse arbitrator's decision to reinstate professor - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass