Home » News » Public Safety
Laconia police search for SUV involved in crash with bicyclist
About 5:15 p.m. Thursday, a 16-year-old boy was riding his bike down Harrison Street when he took a left onto Union Avenue by Case-n-Keg. Police said he ?brushed up against a vehicle? and fell down.
The teen was not wearing a helmet and was riding in the road against traffic at the time of the collision.
The vehicle, a red SUV, did not stop, police said.
The teen was treated at Lakes Region General Hospital and later released.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 524-5252.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire damages interior of home on Bypass 28 in Derry - 0
- He helps make the Londonderry police force stronger - 0
- Hampton Beach Fire makes new home official - 0
- Firefighters from 10 towns fight Loudon 3-alarm blaze - 0
- Mass. man rescued from Mt. Haystack in Franconia - 0
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072