Home » News » Public Safety
Laconia police search for SUV involved in crash with bicyclist
About 5:15 p.m. Thursday, a 16-year-old boy was riding his bike down Harrison Street when he took a left onto Union Avenue by Case-n-Keg. Police said he ?brushed up against a vehicle? and fell down.
The teen was not wearing a helmet and was riding in the road against traffic at the time of the collision.
The vehicle, a red SUV, did not stop, police said.
The teen was treated at Lakes Region General Hospital and later released.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 524-5252.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
- Nashua parents: Clean up the sidewalks for students' safety - 0
- Manchester police car in collision at Union and Hayward streets - 0
- Northwood fire prompts firefighters to urge residents to clean chimneys - 0
- Rochester pedestrian, 18, struck, suffers minor injuries - 0
- Haverhill man receives call every homeowner dreads - 0
- Three firefighters recovering after injuries in fast-moving Claremont house fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council