Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Off-duty Jaffrey police officer found unconscious after beating
Police responded to Gilbo Avenue for a reported assault at 11:19 p.m. Monday night, Keene police Sgt. Christopher Simonds said.
The off-duty officers were leaving an establishment in the city where they had just watched a Bruins game when they came across a group of men letting the air out of the tires of one of their vehicles. While the other officers chased the men, Golinski stayed with the vehicle.
Simonds said the off duty officers had no prior contact with the group of men and there is no evidence the group of men even knew the men were off-duty officers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 11
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917