Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Off-duty Jaffrey police officer found unconscious after beating
Police responded to Gilbo Avenue for a reported assault at 11:19 p.m. Monday night, Keene police Sgt. Christopher Simonds said.
The off-duty officers were leaving an establishment in the city where they had just watched a Bruins game when they came across a group of men letting the air out of the tires of one of their vehicles. While the other officers chased the men, Golinski stayed with the vehicle.
Simonds said the off duty officers had no prior contact with the group of men and there is no evidence the group of men even knew the men were off-duty officers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 1
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 11
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 29
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 8
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483