Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Off-duty Jaffrey police officer found unconscious after beating
Police responded to Gilbo Avenue for a reported assault at 11:19 p.m. Monday night, Keene police Sgt. Christopher Simonds said.
The off-duty officers were leaving an establishment in the city where they had just watched a Bruins game when they came across a group of men letting the air out of the tires of one of their vehicles. While the other officers chased the men, Golinski stayed with the vehicle.
Simonds said the off duty officers had no prior contact with the group of men and there is no evidence the group of men even knew the men were off-duty officers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424