Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Teen charged after high speed police chase
No one was injured in the incident that started just after 12:30 a.m. when Londonderry police tried to pull over the Toyota.
The car crossed the town line into Hudson, traveling at a high rate of speed on Griffin Road. The Londonderry cruiser called off the chase because of the speed but continued to follow the SUV at a safe distance.
Police said the Toyota traveled south on Griffin Road to Robinson Road, where it pulled into a driveway at the intersection with Lawrence Road.
As the Londonderry cruiser approached the intersection, the Toyota backed into it and then took off again at a high rate of speed.
As the SUV sped away, Lt. Charles Dyac said it hit something – investigators believe it might have been a stone wall – flattening front and rear tires on it.
The teen driver then allegedly ran from the scene, but officers caught him a short time later in a swampy wooded area on Robinson Road.
He is charged with disobeying a police officer, conduct after an accident, reckless driving and operating a motor vehicle without a license.
What's next:The teen will be arraigned July 11 in Juvenile Court at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 7
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 14
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 1
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH unveils new 'shield' logo - 0
- Napoli returns to Boston with two-year deal - 0
- Celtics come up big against Nuggets - 0
- Johnson honored for sixth NASCAR title - 0
- Kilpatrick leads UNH women past Dartmouth - 0
- UNH, Dartmouth football players named All-New England - 0
- Manchester Monarchs beat Portland Pirates in shootout - 0
- Wildcats shut down Black Bears again - 0
- U.S. preparing for grueling World Cup - 0
UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m.
Casino for NH wins critical endorsement
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424