Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Teen charged after high speed police chase
No one was injured in the incident that started just after 12:30 a.m. when Londonderry police tried to pull over the Toyota.
The car crossed the town line into Hudson, traveling at a high rate of speed on Griffin Road. The Londonderry cruiser called off the chase because of the speed but continued to follow the SUV at a safe distance.
Police said the Toyota traveled south on Griffin Road to Robinson Road, where it pulled into a driveway at the intersection with Lawrence Road.
As the Londonderry cruiser approached the intersection, the Toyota backed into it and then took off again at a high rate of speed.
As the SUV sped away, Lt. Charles Dyac said it hit something – investigators believe it might have been a stone wall – flattening front and rear tires on it.
The teen driver then allegedly ran from the scene, but officers caught him a short time later in a swampy wooded area on Robinson Road.
He is charged with disobeying a police officer, conduct after an accident, reckless driving and operating a motor vehicle without a license.
What's next:The teen will be arraigned July 11 in Juvenile Court at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424