Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Gunmen injure man during Manchester home invasion
An apartment at 455 Lake Avenue was invaded by two men armed with handguns at about 7:20 p.m. Thursday, according to police.
Three residents of the second floor apartment, two men and a woman, were at home at the time of the attack. One man was chased from the apartment by the armed intruders, but police say they gave up the chase when the resident sought refuge in another apartment.
Police Lt. Maureen Tessier said that the target of the attack appeared to be a 32-year-old man who is the boyfriend of a woman who lives in the apartment. He suffered facial injuries but refused medical treatment.
The attack was a block away from the scene of a fatal shooting that investigators said was related to another home invasion.
In that attack on June 9, Michael Larocque Jr. of Derry was shot to death, allegedly after he kicked in the door to an apartment at 430 Lake Avenue.
No determination has been made on whether the shooting of Larocque was justified, according to Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffery Strelzin.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 2
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 1
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 13
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 17
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 4
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 27
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917