Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Gunmen injure man during Manchester home invasion
An apartment at 455 Lake Avenue was invaded by two men armed with handguns at about 7:20 p.m. Thursday, according to police.
Three residents of the second floor apartment, two men and a woman, were at home at the time of the attack. One man was chased from the apartment by the armed intruders, but police say they gave up the chase when the resident sought refuge in another apartment.
Police Lt. Maureen Tessier said that the target of the attack appeared to be a 32-year-old man who is the boyfriend of a woman who lives in the apartment. He suffered facial injuries but refused medical treatment.
The attack was a block away from the scene of a fatal shooting that investigators said was related to another home invasion.
In that attack on June 9, Michael Larocque Jr. of Derry was shot to death, allegedly after he kicked in the door to an apartment at 430 Lake Avenue.
No determination has been made on whether the shooting of Larocque was justified, according to Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffery Strelzin.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424