Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Gunmen injure man during Manchester home invasion
An apartment at 455 Lake Avenue was invaded by two men armed with handguns at about 7:20 p.m. Thursday, according to police.
Three residents of the second floor apartment, two men and a woman, were at home at the time of the attack. One man was chased from the apartment by the armed intruders, but police say they gave up the chase when the resident sought refuge in another apartment.
Police Lt. Maureen Tessier said that the target of the attack appeared to be a 32-year-old man who is the boyfriend of a woman who lives in the apartment. He suffered facial injuries but refused medical treatment.
The attack was a block away from the scene of a fatal shooting that investigators said was related to another home invasion.
In that attack on June 9, Michael Larocque Jr. of Derry was shot to death, allegedly after he kicked in the door to an apartment at 430 Lake Avenue.
No determination has been made on whether the shooting of Larocque was justified, according to Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffery Strelzin.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917