Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Fisher Cats drop second straight
Dickerson’s homer in the seventh provided the winning runs for Altoona. The Curve tacked on another run as Jarek Cunningham tripled and scored on Charles Cutler’s single.
Tuesday: Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 innings
Adalberto Santos delivered a game-winning single in the 10th inning to lead Altoona to a 5-4 Eastern League victory against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats Tuesday in Altoona, Pa.
New Hampshire starter Marcus Walden was equally effective as he matched his career-high 7 2/3 innings. He departed after surrendering a two-run homer to Santos in the eighth, giving the Curve a 3-1 lead.
New Hampshire lead-off hitter Kevin Pillar collected three hits to raise his batting average to .321.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Eagles’ Kelly amps up support for Foles - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way (again) - 0
- For Patriots, an imperfect victory over Houston - 0
- NH's Griffin settling into NFL with Texans - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Gap between Pats, Texans may not be so large - 0
- NFL Thanksgiving Roundup: Ravens outlast Steelers - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: When things look bleak, they just keep playing ... and winning - 0
- Patriots edge Broncos in OT after remarkable comeback - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats have Del Rio's number - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 2
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 3
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options