Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Fisher Cats drop second straight
Dickerson’s homer in the seventh provided the winning runs for Altoona. The Curve tacked on another run as Jarek Cunningham tripled and scored on Charles Cutler’s single.
Tuesday: Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 innings
Adalberto Santos delivered a game-winning single in the 10th inning to lead Altoona to a 5-4 Eastern League victory against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats Tuesday in Altoona, Pa.
New Hampshire starter Marcus Walden was equally effective as he matched his career-high 7 2/3 innings. He departed after surrendering a two-run homer to Santos in the eighth, giving the Curve a 3-1 lead.
New Hampshire lead-off hitter Kevin Pillar collected three hits to raise his batting average to .321.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Belichick’s magic act worthy of honor - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Dolphins seeking AFC wild card - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: The book on Bennett - 1
- NHIAA wrestling at Manchester - 0
- Sullinger has figured out NBA schedule maker - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Inspiration personified: Plymouth State's Josh Morgan - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch