Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Fisher Cats drop second straight
Dickerson’s homer in the seventh provided the winning runs for Altoona. The Curve tacked on another run as Jarek Cunningham tripled and scored on Charles Cutler’s single.
Tuesday: Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 innings
Adalberto Santos delivered a game-winning single in the 10th inning to lead Altoona to a 5-4 Eastern League victory against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats Tuesday in Altoona, Pa.
New Hampshire starter Marcus Walden was equally effective as he matched his career-high 7 2/3 innings. He departed after surrendering a two-run homer to Santos in the eighth, giving the Curve a 3-1 lead.
New Hampshire lead-off hitter Kevin Pillar collected three hits to raise his batting average to .321.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New spokesman named for Diocese of Manchester - 0
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Derry celebrates 100 years - 0
- Ararat Armenian Congregational Church in Salem celebrates 100 years, welcomes pastor - 0
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Service is Monday - 1
- Annual collection helps religious communities address retirement shortfall - 0
- Keene church to hold Colonial Thanksgiving service Sunday - 0
- New Baptist church opening in Concord - 0
- Londonderry church blesses pets - 0
- Center gets grant from bishop's fund - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Boychuk’s status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Copper stolen from old Salem school
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Two in Keene robbed at home
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list