Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Fisher Cats drop second straight
Dickerson’s homer in the seventh provided the winning runs for Altoona. The Curve tacked on another run as Jarek Cunningham tripled and scored on Charles Cutler’s single.
Tuesday: Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 innings
Adalberto Santos delivered a game-winning single in the 10th inning to lead Altoona to a 5-4 Eastern League victory against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats Tuesday in Altoona, Pa.
New Hampshire starter Marcus Walden was equally effective as he matched his career-high 7 2/3 innings. He departed after surrendering a two-run homer to Santos in the eighth, giving the Curve a 3-1 lead.
New Hampshire lead-off hitter Kevin Pillar collected three hits to raise his batting average to .321.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bucks snap skid at 11, top Celtics - 0
- Green, Celtics blow out Cavs - 0
- Celtics late rally falls short - 0
- Crawford, Celtics ease past Bobcats - 0
- Celtics top Hawks to halt six-game skid - 0
- Spurs top Celtics to extend win streak - 0
- Timberwolves hand Celtics third straight loss - 0
- Aldridge double-double sends Celtics to loss - 0
- Warning sign saves former St. A hoop coach Clifford - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
- Angry birds clash - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council