Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Fisher Cats drop second straight
Dickerson’s homer in the seventh provided the winning runs for Altoona. The Curve tacked on another run as Jarek Cunningham tripled and scored on Charles Cutler’s single.
Tuesday: Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 innings
Adalberto Santos delivered a game-winning single in the 10th inning to lead Altoona to a 5-4 Eastern League victory against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats Tuesday in Altoona, Pa.
New Hampshire starter Marcus Walden was equally effective as he matched his career-high 7 2/3 innings. He departed after surrendering a two-run homer to Santos in the eighth, giving the Curve a 3-1 lead.
New Hampshire lead-off hitter Kevin Pillar collected three hits to raise his batting average to .321.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hassan’s falsehoods: Does she even care about the truth? - 18
- Tax credit math: Who owns your money? - 9
- Voter restrictions: Who will govern us? - 26
- School board papers: Beaudry gets left behind - 1
- Data overreach Are programs really justified? The weak case for PRISM. - 12
- A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely - 8
- Border security? Maybe, some day, perhaps. Or not - 35
- Priority profs: University system tops HHS - 5
- Recognizing father: Not PC, but still OK - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
- Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone - 0
- VAMC hires 15 new mental health professionals - 0
- American Legion dedicates new monument at Veterans Home - 0
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off