Road to Recovery helps America's heroes
Registration and information packet pick-up is from 6:30 to 7:45 a.m.
The start and finish is at Gus' Bike Shop, 55 Lafayette Road, and there are two routes, 20 or 50 miles. Call 964-5445.
The cost is $75 per rider, $125 per family of two adults and no limit for the number of children. Teams of five or more are $60 per rider.
Honor Ride New Hampshire also celebrates the St. Paul School SPS Cyclists, a group of eight high school students who will have completed a 46-day, 3,400 mile ride from the West Coast to raise funds and awareness for Ride 2 Recovery.
Honor Rides are self-paced, non-competitive cycling events that raise awareness and funds for Ride 2 Recovery, a nonprofit organization that helps injured veterans improve their health and wellness through individual and group cycling programs at military bases and VA locations around the country.
The registration fee is tax-deductible.
Information can be found at beta.active.com/north-hampton-nh/cycling/honor-ride-sea-coast-north-hampton-nh-2013
To contribute to Honor Rides, go to www.active.com/donate/honorride2013
To contribute to the STS Cyclists, go to spscyclists2013.wix.com/sps-cyclists-2013#!donate/c1ghi
For more information, visit Ride2Recovery or follow us on Facebook or Twitter at @Ride_2_Recovery.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- George Will: Executive discretion to the extreme - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Being better than New Jersey isn't good enough - 1
- Kathy Sullivan: GOP outrage machine might have finally gone too far - 43
- Jonah Goldberg: Triumph of the vulgarians - 1
- Maureen Mann: Labeling genetically-modified foods would help New Hampshire consumers - 16
- David Harsanyi: Ninety-six percent of Americans are wrong about Congress - 3
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Will we go to war over Japanese islands? - 0
- Sean Kenneally: A once pure NH view is no more - 13
- Jonah Goldberg: Obamacare was sold on a few core lies - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl