Road to Recovery helps America's heroes
Registration and information packet pick-up is from 6:30 to 7:45 a.m.
The start and finish is at Gus' Bike Shop, 55 Lafayette Road, and there are two routes, 20 or 50 miles. Call 964-5445.
The cost is $75 per rider, $125 per family of two adults and no limit for the number of children. Teams of five or more are $60 per rider.
Honor Ride New Hampshire also celebrates the St. Paul School SPS Cyclists, a group of eight high school students who will have completed a 46-day, 3,400 mile ride from the West Coast to raise funds and awareness for Ride 2 Recovery.
Honor Rides are self-paced, non-competitive cycling events that raise awareness and funds for Ride 2 Recovery, a nonprofit organization that helps injured veterans improve their health and wellness through individual and group cycling programs at military bases and VA locations around the country.
The registration fee is tax-deductible.
Information can be found at beta.active.com/north-hampton-nh/cycling/honor-ride-sea-coast-north-hampton-nh-2013
To contribute to Honor Rides, go to www.active.com/donate/honorride2013
To contribute to the STS Cyclists, go to spscyclists2013.wix.com/sps-cyclists-2013#!donate/c1ghi
For more information, visit Ride2Recovery or follow us on Facebook or Twitter at @Ride_2_Recovery.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Former Manchester school chief Tom Brennan dies a year after he retired - 6
- Speedway, NH casino called a natural fit, track's GM says - 8
- Federal data shows which doctors reap Medicare millions - 3
- Privacy foremost at hearing on NH bill to restrict government spying, commercial use of drones - 18
- Six months later, Abigail's disappearance still a mystery - 1
- Retired judge reprimanded, told remarks were sexist - 5
- Judge issues no ruling on county attorney's suspension - 4
- Retired judge reprimanded for sexist remarks - 0
- Manchester officer cleared in domestic assault is subject of probe - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 7
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition