Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone
The Cultural Series @ The Colonial Thursday series include “Cabaret-Berlin” at 7:30 p.m., July 11, and “My Sweet Canary” at 7:30 p.m., Aug. 29. The final film in the series, “Mahjong and Chicken Feet,” is at 5 p.m., Friday, Sept. 27.
The ensemble presents Lan Tung on the erhu/Chinese violin, Yu-Chen on the zheng/Chinese zither, and Jonathan Bernard on percussion.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or at www.bethlehemcolonial.org/.
Ellen Fisch, longtime Bethlehem summer resident, returns Aug. 3 to present a new photography exhibit featuring architectural details of both the BHC Synagogue and Bethlehem’s Durrell Methodist Church.
On July 13, Hazzan Marlena Fuerstman will lead a coffee cake discussion following a shortened service. Fuerstman will also offer classes in Hebrew and on the prophets. Days and times will be set when participants sign up.
The Beit Sefer for students 5 to teenager reconvenes in August to welcome students for another six-week learning series. Bar/bat mitzvah training is offered upon request.
Visitors to North Country are always welcome to participate in any or all BHC’s religious services, programs, and events at our historic synagogue, 39 Strawberry Hill.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 1
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
- From Russia, with love of numbers at Nashua school - 0
- Great Bay Community College 'boot camp' trains students in precision manufacturing - 0
- Cyber defense competition coming to University of New Hampshire - 0
- Dartmouth College mourns sudden death of student - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'