Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation’s 93rd season has something for everyone
The Cultural Series @ The Colonial Thursday series include “Cabaret-Berlin” at 7:30 p.m., July 11, and “My Sweet Canary” at 7:30 p.m., Aug. 29. The final film in the series, “Mahjong and Chicken Feet,” is at 5 p.m., Friday, Sept. 27.
The ensemble presents Lan Tung on the erhu/Chinese violin, Yu-Chen on the zheng/Chinese zither, and Jonathan Bernard on percussion.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or at www.bethlehemcolonial.org/.
Ellen Fisch, longtime Bethlehem summer resident, returns Aug. 3 to present a new photography exhibit featuring architectural details of both the BHC Synagogue and Bethlehem’s Durrell Methodist Church.
On July 13, Hazzan Marlena Fuerstman will lead a coffee cake discussion following a shortened service. Fuerstman will also offer classes in Hebrew and on the prophets. Days and times will be set when participants sign up.
The Beit Sefer for students 5 to teenager reconvenes in August to welcome students for another six-week learning series. Bar/bat mitzvah training is offered upon request.
Visitors to North Country are always welcome to participate in any or all BHC’s religious services, programs, and events at our historic synagogue, 39 Strawberry Hill.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celts win, take first place - 0
- Bucks snap skid at 11, top Celtics - 0
- Green, Celtics blow out Cavs - 0
- Celtics late rally falls short - 0
- Crawford, Celtics ease past Bobcats - 0
- Celtics top Hawks to halt six-game skid - 0
- Spurs top Celtics to extend win streak - 0
- Timberwolves hand Celtics third straight loss - 0
- Aldridge double-double sends Celtics to loss - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 3
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466