Exeter High teachers’ resignations announced at school board meeting
At a meeting of the Exeter Region Cooperative School Board, Morgan said Mark Forbes and Tod Grossmith resigned their positions in the social studies department earlier this month. Their resignations followed the resignation of Robert Batchelder Jr., a social studies teacher who left in May.
No charges have been filed, but police continue to investigate.
During the investigation, the manuscript of a screenplay called “Graduation Crashers” was uncovered and is now part of the probe. The names of Batchelder, Forbes and Grossmith appear as the writers on the cover of the screenplay, which tells the story of a group of wild teachers from a school called Biltmore High School who crash graduation parties.
The screenplay has scenes that show teachers drinking, involved in sexual encounters with mothers of students and a college intern, and engaged in other questionable behavior.
There was no mention of the screenplay scandal at Tuesday’s meeting, and no members of the public spoke about the controversy.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Johnson poised to win sixth Sprint Cup crown - 0
- Hamlin on pole for Sunday's Goody's 500 at Martinsville - 0
- Truck Series will return to Loudon Sept. 20 - 0
- McMurray winsat Talladega.; Jimmie Johnson takes Chase lead - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Ford Fall Brawl has plenty of big names - 0
- NHMS gets Sprint Cup schedule; trucks returning - 2
- Brad Keselowski outduels Kasey Kahne to return to victory lane - 0
- Harvick takes Kansas; Kenseth’s Nascar Sprint Cup lead dented - 0
- Pines Speedway Reunion set in Groveland, Mass. - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383