Exeter High teachers’ resignations announced at school board meeting
At a meeting of the Exeter Region Cooperative School Board, Morgan said Mark Forbes and Tod Grossmith resigned their positions in the social studies department earlier this month. Their resignations followed the resignation of Robert Batchelder Jr., a social studies teacher who left in May.
No charges have been filed, but police continue to investigate.
During the investigation, the manuscript of a screenplay called “Graduation Crashers” was uncovered and is now part of the probe. The names of Batchelder, Forbes and Grossmith appear as the writers on the cover of the screenplay, which tells the story of a group of wild teachers from a school called Biltmore High School who crash graduation parties.
The screenplay has scenes that show teachers drinking, involved in sexual encounters with mothers of students and a college intern, and engaged in other questionable behavior.
There was no mention of the screenplay scandal at Tuesday’s meeting, and no members of the public spoke about the controversy.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bucks snap skid at 11, top Celtics - 0
- Green, Celtics blow out Cavs - 0
- Celtics late rally falls short - 0
- Crawford, Celtics ease past Bobcats - 0
- Celtics top Hawks to halt six-game skid - 0
- Spurs top Celtics to extend win streak - 0
- Timberwolves hand Celtics third straight loss - 0
- Aldridge double-double sends Celtics to loss - 0
- Warning sign saves former St. A hoop coach Clifford - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
- Angry birds clash - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383