Exeter High teachers’ resignations announced at school board meeting
At a meeting of the Exeter Region Cooperative School Board, Morgan said Mark Forbes and Tod Grossmith resigned their positions in the social studies department earlier this month. Their resignations followed the resignation of Robert Batchelder Jr., a social studies teacher who left in May.
No charges have been filed, but police continue to investigate.
During the investigation, the manuscript of a screenplay called “Graduation Crashers” was uncovered and is now part of the probe. The names of Batchelder, Forbes and Grossmith appear as the writers on the cover of the screenplay, which tells the story of a group of wild teachers from a school called Biltmore High School who crash graduation parties.
The screenplay has scenes that show teachers drinking, involved in sexual encounters with mothers of students and a college intern, and engaged in other questionable behavior.
There was no mention of the screenplay scandal at Tuesday’s meeting, and no members of the public spoke about the controversy.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Johnson poised to win sixth Sprint Cup crown - 0
- Hamlin on pole for Sunday's Goody's 500 at Martinsville - 0
- Truck Series will return to Loudon Sept. 20 - 0
- McMurray winsat Talladega.; Jimmie Johnson takes Chase lead - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Ford Fall Brawl has plenty of big names - 0
- NHMS gets Sprint Cup schedule; trucks returning - 2
- Brad Keselowski outduels Kasey Kahne to return to victory lane - 0
- Harvick takes Kansas; Kenseth’s Nascar Sprint Cup lead dented - 0
- Pines Speedway Reunion set in Groveland, Mass. - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112