Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy
David R. Ramsey, 68, formerly of 19 Depot Road, pleaded guilty to two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault in Rockingham County Superior Court for touching the 12-year-old boy during a sleepover at the home.
Assistant County Attorney Jerome Blanchard said on Wednesday that the victim was sleeping over Ramsey’s house sometime in October 2009 when he was groped twice.
The boy’s family was made aware of the incident the next day, but the matter wasn’t reported right away, according to prosecutors.
The plea deal allowed Ramsey to avoid a trial, and the prospect of a much longer state prison sentence. Had a jury convicted Ramsey, he could have faced up to 10 to 20 years in state prison for each of the charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 46
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424