Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy
David R. Ramsey, 68, formerly of 19 Depot Road, pleaded guilty to two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault in Rockingham County Superior Court for touching the 12-year-old boy during a sleepover at the home.
Assistant County Attorney Jerome Blanchard said on Wednesday that the victim was sleeping over Ramsey’s house sometime in October 2009 when he was groped twice.
The boy’s family was made aware of the incident the next day, but the matter wasn’t reported right away, according to prosecutors.
The plea deal allowed Ramsey to avoid a trial, and the prospect of a much longer state prison sentence. Had a jury convicted Ramsey, he could have faced up to 10 to 20 years in state prison for each of the charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917