Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy
David R. Ramsey, 68, formerly of 19 Depot Road, pleaded guilty to two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault in Rockingham County Superior Court for touching the 12-year-old boy during a sleepover at the home.
Assistant County Attorney Jerome Blanchard said on Wednesday that the victim was sleeping over Ramsey’s house sometime in October 2009 when he was groped twice.
The boy’s family was made aware of the incident the next day, but the matter wasn’t reported right away, according to prosecutors.
The plea deal allowed Ramsey to avoid a trial, and the prospect of a much longer state prison sentence. Had a jury convicted Ramsey, he could have faced up to 10 to 20 years in state prison for each of the charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth