Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy
David R. Ramsey, 68, formerly of 19 Depot Road, pleaded guilty to two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault in Rockingham County Superior Court for touching the 12-year-old boy during a sleepover at the home.
Assistant County Attorney Jerome Blanchard said on Wednesday that the victim was sleeping over Ramsey’s house sometime in October 2009 when he was groped twice.
The boy’s family was made aware of the incident the next day, but the matter wasn’t reported right away, according to prosecutors.
The plea deal allowed Ramsey to avoid a trial, and the prospect of a much longer state prison sentence. Had a jury convicted Ramsey, he could have faced up to 10 to 20 years in state prison for each of the charges.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 6
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917