Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive
"There's still a lot of unanswered questions about what happened to this young man," Tessier said Wednesday.
This is finals week, and seniors are gone from high school. Other students only go to school when they have a final.
Tessier said the 14-year-old went into a bathroom on the third floor of the James Building sometime after 1 p.m. between classes. He was struck in the back of the head, woke up and went to class.
He told police someone was in the bathroom when he entered it, but he could not identify the person.
He was later treated at a local hospital and his injuries were not serious, police said. Tessier said the investigation is active, and anyone with information should contact the police.
Mailhot would not provide details about the assault, but said the incident did not appear to involve mutual combat.
The principal said he's spoken to the teen's parents, and school officials are taking the matter seriously.
Most involve boyfriend/girlfriend situations, and often students admit their roles in the conflict.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424