Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive
"There's still a lot of unanswered questions about what happened to this young man," Tessier said Wednesday.
This is finals week, and seniors are gone from high school. Other students only go to school when they have a final.
Tessier said the 14-year-old went into a bathroom on the third floor of the James Building sometime after 1 p.m. between classes. He was struck in the back of the head, woke up and went to class.
He told police someone was in the bathroom when he entered it, but he could not identify the person.
He was later treated at a local hospital and his injuries were not serious, police said. Tessier said the investigation is active, and anyone with information should contact the police.
Mailhot would not provide details about the assault, but said the incident did not appear to involve mutual combat.
The principal said he's spoken to the teen's parents, and school officials are taking the matter seriously.
Most involve boyfriend/girlfriend situations, and often students admit their roles in the conflict.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424