Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Alleged lookout indicted in Portsmouth purse snatching
Kyle Roy, 25, of Portsmouth was indicted by a grand jury on the accomplice to robbery charge a week after his girlfriend, Julia Marie Koncheck, 22, pleaded guilty to felony robbery.
The duo allegedly went into the Market Basket on Woodbury Avenue looking for a shopper to steal from, prosecutors said.
The couple was recorded fleeing the store shortly after the robbery. Roy has been jailed since he and Koncheck were arrested shortly after the robbery.
Konchek has since admitted that she snatched a woman’s purse inside the Woodbury Avenue store on Feb. 19. But it’s unclear whether she would be used as a witness if Roy decides to go to trial.
She had spent 111 days behind bars prior to her plea, which will count toward her state prison sentence.
Roy is being held at the Rockingham County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
Judge Marguerite Wageling rejected a request to lower his bail after a hearing on May 20.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members
A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth