Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Alleged lookout indicted in Portsmouth purse snatching
Kyle Roy, 25, of Portsmouth was indicted by a grand jury on the accomplice to robbery charge a week after his girlfriend, Julia Marie Koncheck, 22, pleaded guilty to felony robbery.
The duo allegedly went into the Market Basket on Woodbury Avenue looking for a shopper to steal from, prosecutors said.
The couple was recorded fleeing the store shortly after the robbery. Roy has been jailed since he and Koncheck were arrested shortly after the robbery.
Konchek has since admitted that she snatched a woman’s purse inside the Woodbury Avenue store on Feb. 19. But it’s unclear whether she would be used as a witness if Roy decides to go to trial.
She had spent 111 days behind bars prior to her plea, which will count toward her state prison sentence.
Roy is being held at the Rockingham County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
Judge Marguerite Wageling rejected a request to lower his bail after a hearing on May 20.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917