Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Alleged lookout indicted in Portsmouth purse snatching
Kyle Roy, 25, of Portsmouth was indicted by a grand jury on the accomplice to robbery charge a week after his girlfriend, Julia Marie Koncheck, 22, pleaded guilty to felony robbery.
The duo allegedly went into the Market Basket on Woodbury Avenue looking for a shopper to steal from, prosecutors said.
The couple was recorded fleeing the store shortly after the robbery. Roy has been jailed since he and Koncheck were arrested shortly after the robbery.
Konchek has since admitted that she snatched a woman’s purse inside the Woodbury Avenue store on Feb. 19. But it’s unclear whether she would be used as a witness if Roy decides to go to trial.
She had spent 111 days behind bars prior to her plea, which will count toward her state prison sentence.
Roy is being held at the Rockingham County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
Judge Marguerite Wageling rejected a request to lower his bail after a hearing on May 20.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 25
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917