Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Alleged lookout indicted in Portsmouth purse snatching
Kyle Roy, 25, of Portsmouth was indicted by a grand jury on the accomplice to robbery charge a week after his girlfriend, Julia Marie Koncheck, 22, pleaded guilty to felony robbery.
The duo allegedly went into the Market Basket on Woodbury Avenue looking for a shopper to steal from, prosecutors said.
The couple was recorded fleeing the store shortly after the robbery. Roy has been jailed since he and Koncheck were arrested shortly after the robbery.
Konchek has since admitted that she snatched a woman’s purse inside the Woodbury Avenue store on Feb. 19. But it’s unclear whether she would be used as a witness if Roy decides to go to trial.
She had spent 111 days behind bars prior to her plea, which will count toward her state prison sentence.
Roy is being held at the Rockingham County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
Judge Marguerite Wageling rejected a request to lower his bail after a hearing on May 20.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 11
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917