Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Alleged lookout indicted in Portsmouth purse snatching
Kyle Roy, 25, of Portsmouth was indicted by a grand jury on the accomplice to robbery charge a week after his girlfriend, Julia Marie Koncheck, 22, pleaded guilty to felony robbery.
The duo allegedly went into the Market Basket on Woodbury Avenue looking for a shopper to steal from, prosecutors said.
The couple was recorded fleeing the store shortly after the robbery. Roy has been jailed since he and Koncheck were arrested shortly after the robbery.
Konchek has since admitted that she snatched a woman’s purse inside the Woodbury Avenue store on Feb. 19. But it’s unclear whether she would be used as a witness if Roy decides to go to trial.
She had spent 111 days behind bars prior to her plea, which will count toward her state prison sentence.
Roy is being held at the Rockingham County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
Judge Marguerite Wageling rejected a request to lower his bail after a hearing on May 20.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 8
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917