Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hampton man indicted for trying to hit woman with car
Brent Pizon, 35, is facing a single count of felony reckless conduct for steering his green Toyota at the woman. She was walking near the area of Little River Road in Hampton at the time of the incident.
He faces up to 3½ to 7 years in state prison if he is convicted by a jury.
Hampton police were called to Barbour Road about 2:15 p.m. for a report of a driver trying to hit a pedestrian.
Police said they found the car at Pizon’s home at 20 Barbour Road a short time later.
The female victim told police the driver had tried to hit her while she was walking, and another witness also provided details about the incident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424