Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Hampton man indicted for trying to hit woman with car
Brent Pizon, 35, is facing a single count of felony reckless conduct for steering his green Toyota at the woman. She was walking near the area of Little River Road in Hampton at the time of the incident.
He faces up to 3½ to 7 years in state prison if he is convicted by a jury.
Hampton police were called to Barbour Road about 2:15 p.m. for a report of a driver trying to hit a pedestrian.
Police said they found the car at Pizon’s home at 20 Barbour Road a short time later.
The female victim told police the driver had tried to hit her while she was walking, and another witness also provided details about the incident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424