Ride the Wilds
North Country's 1,000-mile ATV trail opens
The effort is the cornerstone of the more than $2 million in combined projects aimed at expanding ATV trails — and new economic opportunities — in the North Country. A main selling point of the effort is that ATV riders can now make long-distance trips to New Hampshire without having to stop, leave the trail and haul their machines over land as riders had been forced to when trails were broken up by impassable stretches.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.